Monday, April 17, 2006

 

Great Quakes, Judas and Predicting the Future...


In keeping with #3 on my birthday to do list, I've been obsessively watching, recording and surfing the National Geographic Channel. In the past week or so I've seen a special on the Lost Gospel of Judas, an in depth narrated reenactment of the Great San Francisco Earthquake of 1906, over 5 editions of Science of The Bible and tonight I'm all set to watch the Nostradamus Effect. My brain is full of historical information that I never needed to know. But, to be honest, I feel smarter because of it.

During Good Friday Mass I almost stood up in church and shouted a grievance at the Priest who made reference to Judas' betrayal of Jesus. "Not according to the National Geographic Channel!" was what my brain thought but my lips dare not utter.

I dont want to be the only smart one at this party inside a rectangular yellow boarder so if you want to join I say tune in and "dare to explore!"

Comments:
Hope you had a good Easter, x.
 
I also love the NG channel. Their shows are always beautifully filmed and tastefully narrated.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?