Saturday, February 11, 2006

 

Possession


A snow storm is brewing here in NY, and so what better way to spend the time than with a bottle of red wine and some DVDs. First up, The Exorcism of Emily Rose.

Man, possession looks like a bitch. I can see how all that body contortion could bring out the worst in any one. Overall I enjoyed the movie. I'm scared to death and probably wont sleep until June, but I am grateful for the two hours of entertainment nonetheless.

#of times I wanted Emily's Rose's head to spin around: 1
#of times I said, "She's gonna yuke, any second now": 3
#of people I have recommended Laura Linney's hair style to (post screening): 1
#of times the phrase "The power of Christ compels you" was said in the film: 0
My new fear?: waking up at 3:00am

Comments:
She's gonna "yuke"? Never heard that one before.
 
Yes, what's this yuke all about?
 
yuke=barf, as in vomit, as in the Excorsist
 
I love it. I hope that more and more Blogger will use this feature in the future, because it just makes the internet better I think!
Ind Vs WI Live Stream HD Online
Futsal Live Stream HD Free
Olympics 2016 Opening Ceremony Tv Telecast
Rio Olympics 2016 Tv Telecast Live

 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?