Sunday, December 04, 2005

 

Sountrack Anatomy


There are some Sunday nights that leave me wondering whether or not I watch Grey's Anatomy for the comedic drama or if I'm really watching- waiting for those brilliant soundtrack moments.

I believe last week's episode was for the soundtrack. Tucked in between post Garden State sountrack angst was this. I first heard this song and video a couple of months ago thanks to a well informed friend at the office. And now that it had its big moment on ABC prime time I expect to hear more of it. It is strange and freakishly spooky.

...so what will tonight's Soundtrack Anatomy bring? I'm counting the seconds.

Comments:
too funny -- ordered the soundtrack last week. best use of music on television, if you ask me.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?