Saturday, December 17, 2005

 

The Best of 2005


Welcome to the Xtinefiles Year End Special.

For the next several days I am going to post my TOPS for 2005. For the most part these are things that made 2005 fun for ME. Dont expect serious introspection, hate lists, or embarrassing moment stuff. As much as I like railing against the Academy for not giving Scorsese the Oscar, or screaming about bird flu panic I think its healthier to end the year on a more positive note.

Sure, you may not agree with any of my lists, infact you may find them down right predictable, but you know what? That is what's great about these year end lists anyway. Discuss, debate, and share.

Most importantly, thank you for reading.

Happy holiday's. Sending love cheer and all that good stuff your way.

Tomorrow...the XtineFiles Top 5 in Television.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?