Sunday, July 31, 2005

 

Fool Me Once...

Fahrenheit 9/11 is on Showtime this month. I am sure most of you have seen it tons of times, but now in this post election 'politics are too painful' climate you may want to consider seeing it again (even though watching it again may be difficult).

For me, seeing it now reminds me of the hope for change I felt when I first saw it at the Cannes Film Festival a little over a year ago. I remember the French audience chanting "Bush out Bush out" during record breaking standing ovation. I guess the audience in the Grand Lumiere in Cannes didn't chant loud enough because apparently no body in America heard.

On a lighter note, if you are bored I suggest you do a Google search. Type in the word FAILURE and then hit the "I'm feeling lucky" bar. See what happens. (I cant take credit for finding that gem, you can thank a fellow blogger for that.)

Comments:
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
 
Ethan - What are you smoking? Because I want some.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?