Sunday, July 10, 2005

 

Cruisazy On You


Dr. Cruise? Paging Dr. Cruise?

So we all know he is a bit of a nutter, but this S-Tology (no I wont say the full name for fear of having my fenons targeted) is really over the top. In case you've been living under a rock or if you need a recap- here is a breakdown of some of the Cruise + S-Tology theories:

#1. He said, "There is no such thing as a chemical imbalance"
#2: He said, "There are ways of (treating depression) with vitamins and through exercise"
#3: He said, "Psychiatry is a pseudoscience"
#4: He said, "And I talk out against...electroshocking people against their will"

And the medical response:

The president of the American Psychiatric Association said, "It is irresponsible for Mr. Cruise to use his movie publicity tour to promote his own ideological views and deter people with mental illness from getting the care they need"

And my response:
Buy this T-Shirt: http://www.misswit.net/cruise.html

Comments:
I am so tired of seeing this loser everyday in the news. His recent relationship is a fake only to promote his crappy new movie.
I puked in my throat the day i saw the highlight of him carring on about his love to Katie Holmes on Oprah
-Angry Blogger
 
i still hold to my theory.
have you ever seen tom and michael jackson together?
me neither.
makes ya think, doesn't it?
 
Come on, Cruise unravelling is the best reality tv going at the moment!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?